Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Couple Of Ramblings

2009 has really gotten off to a BUSY start. Even the snowfall of this week has not enabled us to be still enough to "catch up." It was beautiful though--a true indication of the handiwork of God!

This week we witnessed a historic event as a nation. What once seemed completely impossible in our society has, in fact, now taken place. We should be much in prayer for the new administration as he seeks to lead our nation.

As I was updating our e-zines, websites, and blog tonight I realized that I had not stayed true to my vision for this blog. I want it to be a true help to our pastors and staff members as they seek to be agents for the building of the Kingdom and the strengthening of the church.

Right now, I encourage you to check back often to see what helps might be available to you. It is my prayer to offer good information that will help you in your capacity as a pastor/leader in our member churches.

Already there are some good links you should be using on a regular basis. I encourage you to do that. Beginning next week, I hope that I will have more and more that will be of help to you.

No comments: